Sail the world
27th edition of SwissEurobot
Prepare to set off on the high seas. In 2021, robots will explore the oceans and master the fine art of sailing. You can rely on lighthouses and buoys to orient your ships. Plan your trip and bring us back stories of your journey.
May the winds blow in your sails!
Please register before 31st of December 2020
(contact us after this date)
|1||BeckOn||Beckhoff - CPNV|
|4||CVRA||CVRA - Club Vaudois de Robotique Autonome||Renens|
|7||Ocean Search Troop||OST||Rapperswil|
|8||RCR||Roboter Club Rapperswil||Rapperswil-Jona|
• Create fairways to restore maritime trafﬁc.
• Lift up the windsocks that have been swept away by the storm.
• Switch on the lighthouse so that lost boats can safely return to port.
• Anchor safely your robots in the mooring zones, safe from the wind, at the end of their journey.
• Hoist your ﬂags to send messages to other ships.
• Estimate your performance.
Release of beta rules (You can comments on www.planete-sciences.org/forums/)
SwissEurobot registrations open (www.planete-sciences.org/robot/poolzor/)
End of remarque for the rules
Releases of final rules
End of registation for SwissEurobot
SwissEurobot at ???