24th edition of SwissEurobot
After an intense year spent on film sets, the robots take some holidays.
Fishing, sandcastles and shells are on the agenda . Before taking the plunge, do not forget to check your flags!
Y-Parc – Yverdon-les-Bains
28th and 29th of May 2016
- The flags: Having arrived on the beach, the flags can be hoisted.
- The fishing on sea: To insure the dinner, the robots go fishing. How many fish will they catch in their nets?
- The sandcastle: Who says beach, says sandcastles! At your shovels !
- The shells: The robots improvise a collection of shells.
- Stand in the shade: At the end of the match, the robots can open their embedded parasols. (Funny action)
Centre de formation professionnel et technique de Genève
Catégorie "Open", only two foreign teams are allowed in the 8 firsts.